Blood tests will be done on the same day for people who planned their surgery at Nellore and for those who planned at Hyderabad and Bangalore must submit their reports 5 days earlier to their surgery either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)or whatsapp (07799841064).blood test are mandatory for transplant procedure or else procedure will not take place as planned. Following are the tests needed to submitted those planned their procedure at hyderabad and bangalore.
- 1.bleeding and clotting time. or p.t and aptt. 2. serum creatinine. 3. screening for hiv and hepatitis b virus 4. Heamoglobin % 5. Random blood sugar
- it is mandatory to inform us if you got any preexisting medical compromising conditions or diseases for hassle free procedure.
- 5000 rs confirmatory amount must be transferred to the following account at least 5 days before to fix your surgical date. If the patient could not attend on the day of surgery without prior information this amount will not be refunded.
Doctor account details: j.murali krishna rao ,SBI, Vedayapalem,Nellore, Andhra pradesh.
Savings A/C No – 31988517253; Branch Code- 007457; IFSC Code – SBIN0007457.
- It is absolutely mandatory to have nice sleep and good diet the day before surgery. kindly attend the clinic without dealy on the day of surgery.
- If you are taking any blood thinners, broad beta-blockers (Propranolol), please contact Dr. as this medication may need to be changed in advance of the surgery.
- The entire head will be shaved to 1mm in length prior to surgery by us. shaving must not be done by others.
- If the doctor has indicated that he may be shaving a limited area, please leave your hair as long as possible on the back and on the sides, to cover the harvested area after your procedure.
- Do not take any B or E vitamins or Aspirin or any other anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDs) for one week prior to your procedure. These can be resumed three days after surgery. Other prescription medications (including heart and blood pressure medication) should be taken as prescribed right up to, and including, the day of your procedure.
- Smoking: stop smoking one week prior to surgery until two weeks after the procedure.
- Do not drink any alcoholic beverages for at least three days prior to your procedure.
- If you have blond or white hair, please dye your hair light brown or darker approximately three (3) days prior to your procedure.
- Shower the morning of your procedure and wash your hair very thoroughly using your regular shampoo. Do not apply sprays, gels, or any other styling products to your hair.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing which does not need to be pulled on over your head. This will prevent dislodging your bandage or damaging your grafts immediately after surgery. Keep a large size cap or hat that you may wear for a few days after the procedure when you go outdoors.
- Take full stomach breakfast in the morning of your procedure. We will provide lunch. If your surgery is scheduled for the afternoon, have a light lunch before you arrive.
- Do not drink coffee or any caffeinated beverages on the day of your procedure. Please do not bring any valuables to the office on the day of surgery like laptops ,gold.You will be going home with a headband-type bandage. Try to get a baseball cap.
- if you got dandruff keep using nizral 2% twice in a week till surgery.
- We would appreciate if you can CALL on DOCTOR’s MOBILE 2 DAYs BEFORE TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING will take place as planned.